Coastal Community Webpages
Town of Penobscot , Maine
Municipal Property Index - Tax Map Historical Genealogy
Map # General Location Description
1 South Penobscot , Rt. 175 Blue Hill / Sedgwick / Brooksville Town Lines
2. West Penobscot, Rt. 199 Bagaduce River / Castine Town Line
3. West Penobscot, Rt. 166 Castine Town Line
4. South Penobscot Rt. 175 Johnsons Point / Back Highway / Blue Hill Town Line
5. West Penobscot Rt. 199 Wardwell Point / Northern Bay / Tills Cove
6. West Penobscot Rt. 166 Penobscot River / Castine Town Line / Morse Cove
7. Penobscot Village Rt. 175 & 177 Western County Road / Bridges Point
8. Penobscot Village Rt. 175 & 199 New Road / Littlefield Cove / Hutchins Cove
9. West Penobscot New Road New Road / Castine Road
10. N. Penobscot Rd. Rt. 199 Groves Leach Road / Wights Pond / Blue Hill Town Line
11. Penobscot Rt.199 Pierce Pond / N.Penobscot Rd.
12. West Penobcot Rt 175 Penobscot River / Orland Town Line / Pierce Pond
13. N. Penobscot Rd Rt. 199 Harland Cunningham Rd / Groves Leach Rd.
14 N. Penobscot Rd Rt. 199 . Peat Bog Area / Orland Town Line
15. N. Penobscot Great Heath Area / Orland Town Line
16. N. Penobscot Rt 15 & 199 Dorr Road / Rt. 15 South / Marks Corner Rd
17. N. Penobscot Rt. 15 Rt. 15 North / Orland Town Line
18 N. Penobscot Marks Corner Toddy Pond Camp Road
19 N. Penobscot Back Ridge Rd. Orland Town Line / Long Point /
20 N. Penobscot Rt 15 & 199 Orland Town Line
21 N. Penobscot Short Point Toddy Pond Short Point Assco.
22. Penobscot Village Rt. 175 & 177 Bridges Point / Western County Rd.
23 Penobscot Village Rt. 175 & 199 Head of Northern Bay
Penobscot Tax Map Genealogy is under development at this time.
There are a few colored links that are available for viewing on some of
the following pages, but little information is available at this time.
information will be updated as soon as time is available.
The following pages were Created by: Glen Ashe
Coastal Community Webpages Penobscot, Maine 06/12/11
All information contained within these websites are gathered through research
and were made available to the general public.
The following maps were created by James Sewell Co., 1984, therefore many of
the properties listed on the maps may have since been subdivided.